- "Interiors" Juror Elizabeth Avedon, A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, TX—October 2018
- "Photo '16" Exhibition, Juror Sam Abell, Multiple Exposures Gallery, Alexandria, VA—October 2016
- "Small Matters of Great Importance, Light & Shadow," Group Juried Multi-Media Show, Edward Hopper House, Nyack, NY—October 2015
- "Putting on the Dog: Dogs without Borders," Group Juried Photography Show, International Cultural Center, Lubbock, TX—July 2015
- Ashok Jain Gallery, Group Photography Show, New York City—April 2015
As a portrait photographer, I bring your light to light.
Portraits are a visual expression of your inner voice.
My greatest privilege & joy is to show you in your portraits the YOU I see through the lens. in creating your portrait experience, we focus on celebrating the art of you, what lights you up from the inside. Your inner light creates standout portraits. When we see ourselves through that lens, we bloom, transforming how we see ourselves and how we show up in our life.
In street photography, I also explore themes around light, inner journeys and living our YES.
I bring to my photography decades of experience as a writer, publishing 7 books, and a Director, working with A-list celebs & amazing people with amazing stories from all walks of life. I love both the creative solitude & collaboration.
I am grateful to have studied with master photographers I admire: David Alan Harvey, Sam Abell, Jay Maisel and Peter Turnley.
Atlanta is my home nest. But I journey often.
If my work intrigues + inspires, I would love to hear from you. Welcome!