SEEING FRESHLY WORKSHOP
Find New ZEST for your Photography!
We all get into habitual patterns of seeing & experiencing our world... & when we pick up the camera our creative juices can feel stale. REFRESHING our vision opens our creative passions to all new energy & ZEST!
SEEING FRESHLY gives you tools & tips to ELEVATE your photography & enjoyment to your next level.
Your Photographic Guides are Liz Stubbs & Rodney Hall
A Director & Director of Photography for broadcast, & fine art photographers, Liz & Rodney bring a wealth of visual knowledge & vitality to play as we all stretch into new ways of seeing. For more about us & our work, please visit our sites: rodneyhallphotography.com & lizstubbsphotography.com
WHY SEEING FRESHLY?
- Turn the snapshots you never look at into photographs you cherish
- Add new energy to your photography
- See beyond the familiar
- Tell stories within the frame
- Expand your visual storytelling
- Re-ignite your love of photography
- Open your creative flow in other aspects of your life
ATTENDEES & GEAR
We welcome all levels of photographers & whatever your preferred camera. We ask that you be comfortable with using whatever camera you do bring to the course, as this is not an intro to camera course.
Also, please bring any special card readers we might need to transfer your images to a computer so we can review & discuss everyone's top photos from our shoot.
We find most photographers are visual people and learn best by being hands-on. Our time together is structured to maximize putting the tools we learn into play, spending most of our time making photographs and discussing their strengths.
We give you tools & prompts to take with you to continue your practice of seeing freshly.
And we welcome continuing the conversation in our growing community online! [WE COULD CREATE AN IG group with #seeingfreshly]
- Brief initial welcome & introductions.
- Share & discuss Seeing Freshly prompts before group outing.
- Walkabout making images with fresh eyes--Rodney & Liz will be circulating to help with any questions.
- Group Image Review & Discussion.
We welcome 6-12 participants at each workshop.
Date: Our next workshop is DECEMBER XX, 2016. Rain or shine.
Location: Address, relevant information about indoor/outdoor components of the day, parking, etc.